The Future of Acne Treatment
Introducing AviClear™ the first and only FDA-cleared laser treatment for mild to severe acne.
AviClear Quick Facts
- The first and only FDA-cleared energy device for the treatment of mild to severe acne
- No harmful side effects
- Quick treatments with no downtime
- Significantly eliminates acne in just three, quick 30-minute treatment sessions
- After treatment, breakouts are shorter with fewer and smaller flare-ups
- No significant adverse events were observed in the clinical trials
- Safe for all skin types and tones all year round
- Safe and comfortable treatment experience with AviCoolTM
- Patients can resume activities immediately after treatment
AviClear resolves acne, the #1 dermatological skin condition affecting over 50 million people. AviClear is a prescription-free, drug-free laser treatment that is safe for all skin types and tones. AviClear can provide lasting clearance without significant side effects in just three 30-minute treatment sessions.
What is AviClear?
AviClear is a laser treatment that can safely and effectively treat all skin types and can be used on all acne severities.
How does AviClear work?
AviClear targets acne at the source. This revolutionary laser treatment uses a 1726nm wavelength to selectively target and down regulate the sebaceous glands. Overproduction of sebum by the sebaceous glands is one of the leading causes of acne.
How many treatments are needed?
Three quick 30-miunute treatment sessions over 3 months.
Is it safe?
Unlike most traditional acne treatments, AviClear is free of harmful side effects, free of chemicals and toxins, and safe for all skin types and tones. After treatment, mild symptoms such as redness, inflammation and flareups are normal but fade quickly.
Who can receive an AviClear treatment?
AviClear can be used on adolescents and adult patients, suffering from mild, moderate and severe acne.
Is the treatment comfortable?
AviClear is equipped with exclusive AviCool™ sapphire skin cooling and sensory controls that maintain your skin’s temperature during treatment for a more comfortable experience
AviClear Clinical Data
In clinical studies 80% of patients saw at least half of their acne clear after 3 treatment sessions. 87% of patients report being “satisfied” or “very satisfied” at week 12. There were no significant adverse events were observed in the clinical trials & all post-treatment effects were transient and self-resolving.
2. Data on file, FDA clearance study. Cutera, Inc.
3. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskel- etal and Skin Diseases. Acne. Available from https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/acne. Accessed Feb. 15, 2022.
4. Chovatiya R. Acne treatment. JAMA.2021;326(20):2087
5. Isotretinoin FDA Prescribing Information. Available at https://www.drugs.com/pro/isotreti- noin-capsules.html. Last accessed 2/16/2022.
6. Data on file, FDA clearance study. Cutera, Inc.* Treatment success was defined as clearanceof at least 50% of inflammatory lesions three months after the final treatment session.
**Satisfaction was defined as patients reporting being either satisfied or very satisfied.